Author: Adisha
•Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Well , here I am. So far away from the place where I've left behind people I care for. Family and friends from a time ago. It's not that long, but it seems like a life time. I've made a cozy little nest for myself here , thanks to the love from my better half. Yet some days I wish I could fly away to be with my own kind and relive my old life. Just for a little while, to fill a void that re appears time and again. Inside, I know I won't find any shred of the old life there, and maybe that's another reason I want to go. To clear off the dust from the mirrors there and see how much life has changed.

I just wish when I go, there are a few smiles and a few open arms that welcome me back and are as glad to see me, as I think I'm going to be to see them. It's been almost a year now. I've been married for that long. Most of them were blessed with beautiful life partners as well during that time. I missed the weddings and they missed mine, but I wish to see happiness that the inevitable changes has brought about in their lives. If only to touch their lives in some small way, and once again become a memory that may or may not be soon forgotten.

To all those away from home. I wish you a safe journey home back to your friends and family, some day.
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 11, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 Spin Offs:

On March 11, 2008 at 4:24 PM , Anonymous said...

hi ...well written with lots of feelings..we all waiting for you archana

 
On March 11, 2008 at 4:56 PM , Anonymous said...

Written with a lot of genuine feelings and in a couple of lines, various emotions are captured...