Author: Adisha
•Monday, May 18, 2009

Well, yeah, it was by chance ( Hemanth - > Anwesa ) that I came across this tag. And since I just Love filling in such questionnaires, went to town on it !! If you have the patience to go through it, Kudos to you !! Might give you more of an insight into me :)) Might !!!!!!

These days Facebook has soooo many of those quizzes and I just enjoy doing them, sort of an introspection into me. I often wonder myself why I do them, and think, the only person I can Really know in this life time is me , so might as well !! Hahahahaa.. If others can fill in quizzes about me, even better for I believe it's through another's eye you may understand yourself better. But this one's a crossword about Me, Myself and I . :D So here goes ...






LAST TIMES…
1. Last beverage: Diet coke
2. Last phone call: Mommy Dearest
3. Last text message: My Bro
4. Last song you listened to: Mohabbat Aaapse ...
5. Last time you cried: Been a few weeks now, thankfully ...
HAVE YOU EVER...
6. Dated someone twice: No
7. Been cheated on? Yes
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? Yes
9. Lost someone special? Metaphorically, yeah.. To the beyond, no... again Thankfully !
10. Been depressed? Yes
11. Been drunk and threw up? No
LIST YOUR FAVORITE THINGS:
12.Books
13. My Blogs
14. My collection of Music

FIRSTS :
15. Made new friends: Yes
16. Fallen out of love: Yes
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes, touchwood !
18. Met someone who changed you: Yes
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes , after hurdles
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes, and very meanly I must say :(
HAVE YOU:
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: Yes, My Hubby !!
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: 99.9 % of them on Orkut/FB
23. How many kids do you want to have: 2
24. Do you have any pets: No .. Hubby has a dobberman back in India, though ...
25. Do you want to change your name: No Wayy
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Got surprise party at 12 and went on a Lunch Cruise!
27. What time did you wake up today: 8 : 35 am ( for a Sunday, that's good !! )
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Movie Mummy-Tomb of the Dragon Emperor
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for : Hubby's Attention when I want it .. hehehe
30. Last time you saw your father: 2 months now :(
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Spend more time with my family during my wedding ...
32. Most visited web page: www.facebook.com, these days !!
WHATS YOUR:
33. Passion : Dancing, Writing, Reading
34. Nicknames: Adi, Ads, Addi, Adhi
35. Zodiac sign: Libra / Virgo
36. Male or female or transgender : Female.
37. Elementary: Indian School
38. School: Carmet Convent / Indian School
39. Colleges: R A I T
40. Hair color: Black / Brown
41. Long or short: Long
42. Height: 5. 1 '
43. Do you have a crush on someone? Yupsi daisy - Hubby dearest ... :D :X
44. Ever been in love? What is life without Love ??
45. Piercings? Piercings in Ears - 2 each
46. Tattoos? No Wayyy
47. Righty or lefty: Right side prone
48. First surgery: Touch wood, nevaa
49. First piercing: When very young .. probably ..
50. First best friend: My friend Sandy, know her for 16 years now I guess...
51. First sport you loved: Sport ??? Me ??? Uhhh !! Badminton, I guess ...
52. First pet : Doggie, Tipsy ... had her for less than a month :(
53. First vacation: India
54. First concert: KK had come to College ...
55. First crush: Akshay Kumar when Khiladi came ...
RIGHT NOW:
56. Eating: Ate home made pizza just now
57. Drinking: Water
58. I'm about to: save this to draft and get back to reading " The Chilli Queen "
59. Listening to: Movie playing in back ground " Do you know me ? "
60. Waiting for: Something to give me purpose !
YOUR FUTURE :
61. Want kids? Yeahhh .. :)
62. Want to get married? Already am !! The choice is long gone .. hehehehe
63. Careers in mind? If wishes become horses ... :)
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
64. Lips or eyes: Eyes
65. Hugs or kisses: Both
66. Shorter or taller: Doesn't matter
67. Older or Younger: Older
68. Romantic or spontaneous: Live every moment guys !!
69. Nice stomach or nice arms: Arms :D yeaa
70. Sensitive or loud: Sensitive
71. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
72. Trouble maker or hesitant: Hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER :
73. Kissed a stranger: Nooooo way Jose !!
74. Lost glasses/contacts: Yeah, one eye ... Sure makes the world look more blurred than usual..
76. Broken someone's heart: Nopess.... well, not intentionally so hopefully not !
77. Had your own heart broken: Yeah ...
78. Been arrested: Huh ?!
79. Turned someone down: Yes
80. Cried when someone died: No .. never had the need yet ..
81. Liked a friend that is a girl? Gal Pals ROCK !!!!
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
81. Yourself: Most days !!! But on rare occasions, the going gets tough ...
82. Miracles: Yeaaaaaa
83. God: Now, yes ...
84. Love at first sight: Just physical !! Nevaa lasts unless it's " Luck by chance "
85. Heaven: Hopefully, but some days feels like it's all right here ...
86. Santa Claus: Hehehehee..
87. Kiss on the first date? Kidding ???!!!
88. Angels: Yes..
89. Devils: For light there is darkness so yeah ...
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
90. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes, my brother !
91. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? No
92. Wanted to kill someone ever? Yeaaa, many times :))
93. Among you blog mates, whom would you like to kiss? Ram Ram !!! :p
94. Committed a blunder and regretted later? Lots of times ... Human after all !!
95. Wanted to steal you friend's boyfriend / girlfriend? Ain't that kinda person ...
Associate with something you wear:
96. White: Kurta
97. Black: Trousers
98. Pink: Lipstick
99. Red: Wedding dress
100. Posting this as 100 Truths? Hmmm............. Yeah :)








You've reached till here ?? Give yourself a Cheer !!!!!!! :))

Who do I tag ?? Hmmmm..... Everyone to kindly has had the patience to read this through :)) You have my gratitude, truly :D Whethere you're a first time visitor or a regular, give it a try. I for one promise to read it through :)
|
This entry was posted on Monday, May 18, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

19 Spin Offs:

On May 18, 2009 at 10:19 AM , Anya said...

yupsi daises has given me a funny idea... would blog about it soon..

and thata s nice piece of tag taken ileen..

99.9 in yoru blog friend list are known to you personally.. i call under the .01 percentage :)

chriz

 
On May 18, 2009 at 10:21 AM , Adisha said...

@ Chronicwriter - Oops you caught me there. .. :)) I thought by friends list , it meant Orkut / Facebook people ... :)

 
On May 18, 2009 at 10:21 AM , Anya said...

i have taken this one a little differently..

cheers adisha

 
On May 18, 2009 at 10:23 AM , Adisha said...

Taken differently as in ???

 
On May 18, 2009 at 10:31 AM , Aparajita said...

My, my, you had the patience to do the WHOLE of this quiz? I liked reading it, but wouldn't for heaven's sake do it. No way!

 
On May 18, 2009 at 10:40 AM , Adisha said...

@ apparajita - Ok Dear!! No pressure:)) You reading it is more than enough I guess ... hehehe

 
On May 18, 2009 at 11:24 AM , Gautam said...

That one's really a long list and I can't believe I read it till end :) ... I'm always in a state of curiosity to know about strangers :) ..

 
On May 18, 2009 at 4:47 PM , cutestangel said...

very innovative!!A great tag!! well executed!!

 
On May 18, 2009 at 8:55 PM , Kokonad said...

Wow! This is crafty! I love what you write, and I am subscribing to your posts and I am blogrolling you too!
And thank you so much for dropping by my blog and my photoblog!

 
On May 18, 2009 at 8:58 PM , Kokonad said...

I also had lot of fun reading 28-53. Oh and 54-100. OK 1-27 as well! :D

 
On May 18, 2009 at 11:54 PM , Keshi said...

This is what quizzomania looks like LOL! WOW Adisha! :):)

Keshi.

 
On May 19, 2009 at 8:43 AM , Shruti Narayanan said...

loved reading but seriously doubt if i wil have the patience to do that.. mayb later some day...

n yeah even i was surprised to see that 99.9% n was wondering if i was the only one who u don't know personally..

n god: now, yes? wat was that for? wat happened so interesting that there came a sudden interest???

 
On May 19, 2009 at 8:59 AM , Adisha said...

@ Gautam - Welcome to my blog. Keep visiting ...

@ Cutestangel - Thankyou angel ...

 
On May 19, 2009 at 9:02 AM , Adisha said...

@ Kokonad - Wow Kokonad, thank you !! Keep joining in again ... :)

@ Keshi - Hehehe, yeah Keshi !!

@ Shruti - That's why I didn't specify any One, since I know it's cumbersome to do these, but it's quite easy you know .. Just copy paste and replace the answers with your own .. :D

About God, it wasn't sudden interest. It was a return of belief... Friends list, I meant Orkut / Facebook... :D hehehe Bloggers I don't know anyone personally ...

 
On May 19, 2009 at 8:39 PM , anits said...

hi adhi....great to knw abt u thru this test yea?! hv a nice day!!

 
On May 20, 2009 at 4:17 AM , Mukesh Kothiyal said...

he he!!
knw u mch better nw....well its my interview aftr 1 hr so will cum bck n wl try hard to fill it :-)

btw who is dis 'Ram Ram' (jst enviously) at 93rd :D :D

 
On May 20, 2009 at 9:54 AM , Adisha said...

@ anits - Welcome . Keep visiting :)

 
On May 20, 2009 at 9:54 AM , Adisha said...

@ Mukesh - hehehee. I'll hold you to it... You're test starts now .. lolzz..

 
On May 25, 2009 at 10:59 AM , Anonymous said...

hey there!!! i was just going thru ur blog while u visited mine :P :D
i realli like this tag!!sounds like a self obssessed one :P
i wanna get tagged!!
i realli like ur writing!!i ve added urs to my blogroll
!!