Author: Adisha
•Sunday, May 10, 2009



I truly believe in Angels, for how else can one explain the existence of Mothers, our Forever There Angels !!! Today, a day I remember to say that what I sometimes forget the other days -
I l
ove you Ma!






To All Mothers I know


U Make the World a Beautiful place to be. The values, love, prayers, hope, support, scoldings, smiles, comfort, memories you give on to your family every day change the world bit by bit !! For all that and more U are Loved and Cherished by those you nurture all year long ...





The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new.




I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln



Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together. ~Pearl S. Buck




My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune. ~Graycie Harmon



The formative period for building character for eternity is in the nursery. The mother is queen of that realm and sways a scepter more potent than that of kings or priests.


My mother is a poem
I'll never be able to write,
though everything I write
is a poem to my mother.
~Sharon Doubiago







Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes, by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers and sisters, aunts and cousins, comrades and friends - but only one mother in the whole world. ~Kate Douglas Wiggin



My mom is literally a part of me. You can't say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors. ~Carrie Latet




|
This entry was posted on Sunday, May 10, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

12 Spin Offs:

On May 11, 2009 at 2:17 AM , ankitminglani said...

heyy happy 'belated' mother day to you too and your mom ..buddy :)keep smiling :)

 
On May 11, 2009 at 4:45 AM , Sorcere said...

wow! so thoughtful!

 
On May 11, 2009 at 6:57 AM , PhilO♥ said...

Aww...These pictures are amazing. Like wow!
Mothers are no doubt angels. :) I believe in them too!
Lovely post !!
Loved it!

 
On May 11, 2009 at 3:36 PM , sanikajc said...

Very Nice Post Aditi.
Here are a few that i like too.

A mother understands what a child does not say.

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.

You don't really understand human nature unless you know why a child on a merry-go-round will wave at his parents every time around - and why his parents will always wave back.

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.

Before I was a Mom -
I had never gotten up in the middle of the night every 10 minutes to make sure all was okay. I had never known The warmth, The joy, The love, The heartache, The wonderment or the satisfaction of being a Mom. I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much before I was a Mom.

Before I was a Mom -
I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put it down. I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt. I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much. I never knew that I could love someone so much. I never knew I would love being a Mom.

 
On May 12, 2009 at 4:45 AM , Appy said...

Beautiful :)

Aparna

 
On May 12, 2009 at 3:06 PM , Mukesh Kothiyal said...

wassay!!!
nice compilation...bt do we reely need a single day 2 remember one's mothr's glory...isnt it gud to hav such single days reserved fr causes like cancer or aids dat we nvr hav or want to..thoughts??

btw i loved lst pic!!

 
On May 13, 2009 at 8:12 AM , S A J I T H said...

Awesome yarr.. those fotos just adds to the beauty of write ups...

Cheers..

 
On May 14, 2009 at 12:21 AM , Anonymous said...

nice way to dipict ur feelings...

 
On May 14, 2009 at 9:38 AM , Tabitha said...

Awwwwwww....:)

 
On May 14, 2009 at 10:37 AM , nups said...

hey Adisha...
saw u at my space ..thanx for the visit n the comment :) hope to correspond more often...take care

 
On May 15, 2009 at 4:10 AM , Shruti Narayanan said...

very sweet...

i esply liked the duo dancing.. :)

 
On May 28, 2009 at 7:53 AM , my inner world said...

wonderful quotes!!!! loved them