Author: Adisha
•Thursday, March 26, 2009
For those few that read my humble blog , I'm off back to hubby dearest !!! Am excited, nervous and trepid with anticipation about my trip back , being with hubby again :D And setting up my new pad !

I've been with my parents past 3 months, my birth place so to speak and have enjoyed it a lot. The experiance has lead to some great thoughts, realizations, outings and some decent writing on my part, giving me time to Blog properly :D

Well, I'm off now and will be gone a few days !! So wish me luck on the new chapter in my journey in life ... And for anyone who wishes to see something new from me, please go through the rest of my writings and let me know what you think !! :)

Cheerio... Keep blogging and rocking !!
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, March 26, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

11 Spin Offs:

On March 26, 2009 at 11:38 PM , Keshi said...

aww good luck Adisha! hv fun :)

Keshi.

 
On March 27, 2009 at 4:05 AM , Netika Lumb said...

Hey.. wish you all the very best.Hope you don't stop writing

Have Loads of fun(of course you will :))
Take Care

 
On March 27, 2009 at 4:31 AM , ankitminglani said...

heyy all the bet buddy :)

God bless you n your hubby .. keep smiling :)


~~~ Golden Vulture ~~~

 
On March 28, 2009 at 1:30 PM , dee said...

good luck :)

 
On April 1, 2009 at 5:11 AM , Shruti Narayanan said...

hey hi... good luck. u r sure gonna b missed. come back soon ;)

 
On April 1, 2009 at 3:05 PM , cutestangel said...

Hey have fun
1st bit of advise forget the blog savour your time with him we bloggers will still be here when you are back.
enjoy.
http://cutestangel.wordpress.com/

 
On April 4, 2009 at 12:07 AM , Mohit Parikh said...

all d best, allgtr!

 
On April 8, 2009 at 7:45 PM , Anonymous said...

Hey Adisha, I visited all the three blogs and they are amazing. Good work. Hey! Where do you stay in US? Maryland or something like that?

anyway, shortly I am bringing out a gift book. Do download it. Hope you will like it.

 
On April 8, 2009 at 8:13 PM , Anonymous said...

Hey! That's really cool. So, you are Gujarati, right? What a beautiful coincidence. Amazing. please send me your email at jakyas@gmail.com

I will love to stay in touch with you, if you don't mind.

warm regards (though it's summer, but will do, won't it? ;)

 
On April 9, 2009 at 5:13 PM , kunal said...

Hiiiiiii Adisha,

Long time.....
Best of Luck to u on your New journey of Life.....
God Bless Both of u......
Be Happy Alwayzzzz...
N It feels great u are Back :)

Regards,
kunal

 
On April 9, 2009 at 11:29 PM , Adisha said...

Thanks guys for all your wishes. And a special thankyou to Kunal for the welcome back :D