Author: Adisha
•Friday, March 13, 2009
Tag I got on face book and seems like an interesting challenge. Funny thing is it's hard to get started and once you start, it's hard to stop :) Rest of you out there, accept this tag if you like. Would be nice to get to know a little more about you all too .

So here's a little about me --

I love reading/ writing/ dancing / watching tv or movies most of which I started early and Still continue in any form available.

I am extremely obsessive about things being in their right place.

Once I set a goal to do a job, I CANNOT rest till I'm finished. I figure, I can totally chillax once I'm done.

I am great at zoning out if I get bored.

I don't ever mind being alone be it at home or outside.

I believe in saying what's on my mind. Very volcanic in that regard.

I sleep with a fan and blanket no matter what the weather.

I have a very low threshold for people who display qualities I dislike; like disloyalty, nit picking, disrespect for others, saying what you don't mean, show off, bad manners, insensitiveness or a tacky sense of humor. Definite turn offs.

I'll stand by what's right, no matter what the cost to me.

I cannot imagine living a life without friends who Know the meaning of friendship.10. I am loyal to a fault.

I Never go shopping, unless I need to.

I'll say sorry as soon as I realize what I've done or did was wrong. No matter when that might be or even much later than the event.

I enjoy trying out new things for new experiences.

I am a foodie specially if it's extremely spicy food. Never liked sweets till I got married. Now I need a bite of something sweet; after every dinner.

I act/talk funny once I get sleepy.

I learnt the true essence of love when I got extremely lucky and met my husband : the smile on my lips, the twinkle of my eye. The one person who truly understands & accepts Everything about me, albeilt with a grain of salt and a hearty laugh. :)

I enjoy talking to all sorts of people and trying to figure out what they are really made of. Doesn't mean I'm a good judge of charachter though. But it takes a lot of wrongs before you meet the right kind of people who make life worthwile.

People I call friends, I know really, really well.

I am religious in the way that I believe each person is entitled to having their own kind of relation to God.

I play Agony Aunt often, having a highly sensitive empathy scale.

I love everything about water bodies, specially beaches. The water, the sky, the sounds, the feel.
|
This entry was posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 Spin Offs:

On March 13, 2009 at 11:23 AM , Priya said...

I agree with lot of things and thaz why life has to be simple and beautiful.

 
On March 13, 2009 at 11:55 AM , Amit Yadav said...

WOW!
That's too much information about you to digest at one go.
Although, I admit you were right, it's nice to know so much about people.
Now I can say (arguably) that I know Adisha!

 
On March 13, 2009 at 1:09 PM , Netika Lumb said...

Well, you do have a highly sensitive empathy scale.. :)

really nice to know about you. Most of the traits in your personality also come across in your posts.

 
On March 13, 2009 at 1:24 PM , dreamy said...

hey i can check against soooo many things!!!!
- sleeping with fan and blanket
- playing agony aunt
- reading/writing/dancing
- being obsessive abt things being in the right place
- zoning out when bored
- never go shopping unless i need to
- dont mind being alone

omg!!! this is freaky!!!

 
On March 14, 2009 at 5:51 PM , Adisha said...

@ Thanks Priya :)

@ Amit - Hope I didn't give you indigestion. :p hehehe

@ Netika - Yeah, I figured, people who read my posts often May identify. :) Thanks for noticing.

@ dreamy - Maybe we were twins in a past life ;) hehehehe

 
On March 22, 2009 at 3:30 AM , Shruti Narayanan said...

u seem to be a very idealistic kinda person who live a very organized n disciplined life...

a true virgo by all means! :D

 
On April 18, 2009 at 4:09 PM , Mukesh Kothiyal said...

Sorry adisha....bt so much qualities in one go... see i am a natural disbeleiver of perfection.. bt if u r wht u describe here thn u wud b d one i wud certainly meet sum day..oh yes dat fan n blanket stuff, I likd it..dis is one thng commn in both f us!! :-)