Author: Adisha
•Sunday, February 15, 2009


Hey All !!! For those few who I've befriended I hope your Valentines was special , with candy like sweet memories and love that's lovlier than roses. No, we don't need One day to express our love but hey !! in the hob nob of every day routines, we can sure use an occasion to celebrate and pamper ourselves !!!

This Valentines post is dedicated to all those people who've made my life special!! For what is Valentines, but a reason to express gratitude for the Love by which you are showered ...







My Blog Visitors - Those people who've encouraged me by visiting my blog often and letting me know they like what they see :) . You have no idea what your appreciation means to me. I truly hope to make some lasting friendships out here, leaving a few impressions and learning a lot more than I came with.

For you all - A Happy Valentines I wish !!!

My Friends - Those special few, as I say time and again who've made life worth while. The ones I grew up with, literally and figuratively. The one who stood by me in my college days, always taking care of me, appreciating everything about me. The one whose known me since years together and is my secret diary, my tell all and yet stands by me caring for me. The one who gave me a new lease on life when chips were down, making me laugh, being there for me all the way. The one who changed my life totally by making sure I stood tall, giving me my confidence back and making sure I had a smile to on my face. The one who fights with me, in concern trying to look out for me. The one with whom I really connect with and enjoy talking my heart to. The one who held me when I cried and listened to all my rantings and ravings. The one whose advice I cherish and admire for all the hard work they put into any endevour. The one who brings loyalty to my life and a belief that Faith solves all. The one who fights me tooth and nail, rants with me, laughs with me, and still spurns me on. The one who teases me, laughs at me, bears my scoldings / teasing jovially and makes any day a good day by just being a part of it. The ones who are sprinkled across my life like blue moons, shining rarely but brightly. The ones with whom I learnt life's toughest lessons and can often, reminisce about fond moments gone by, which still bring smiles all around. You know who you are !!! :D

For you all - A Happy Valentines I wish !!! For my the love of your timeless Friendship I'm eternally grateful ...


My Family - My parents. Who've given me birth, brought me up with care, never leaving me in want of anything, always putting my needs before their own. Who've given me three times of what I deserve and yet, dream for me an even better future. Who've taught me life's important lessons, setting before me the ideals by which I today live. My mummyji and daddyji, who've showered me with kind love. Who've accepted me and care about me, as their own. Who've taught me many a new ways of life, with their stories, optimism and joviality. My brother, who I love more than life itself. Who brings a smile to my face, even when he's doing nothing but sleeping. :)) My devarji, whose a pleasure to have around, excuding warmth and care in his little ways. My relatives, the few I truly admire, always appreciating all that they've done for me and my family.

For you all - A Happy Valentines I wish !!! For your unconditional caring ways I bow my head.







My Husband - My compass. My friend. My lover. My soul mate. The one who gave me the gift of true happiness, bringing true all the dreams I had of my Prince Charming. The one whose taught me the true meaning of love, with his patience, caring, antics, stubborness, understanding !! I cherish every moment I spend with him in which he bears with my eccentricities, praying that all the years we have together are as blessed as the ones gone by.

For you - A Happy Valentines I wish !!! For the Gift of You, all my love I pledge ... I Love You !


|
This entry was posted on Sunday, February 15, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

9 Spin Offs:

On February 15, 2009 at 10:47 AM , Priya said...

Very very sweet and hope you had a wonderful V' day:)

 
On February 16, 2009 at 1:49 PM , Anonymous said...

As always a beautiful piece...:)The words just flow naturally...so simple yet with a lot of feelings and depth..
Hope you had a wonderful V'day girl.
Talk to you soon...

 
On February 16, 2009 at 4:32 PM , Anonymous said...

Its amazing the way you come up with expressing yourselves so much ...be it petty things.. rather ignored feelings... nice yaar! God Bless u with more of such graces...and may they brighten all faces who happens to read thru these lines...:)

 
On February 17, 2009 at 4:59 PM , Sameera Ansari said...

Belated V-Day wishes dear!Hope you and your hubby had a great time :)

 
On February 18, 2009 at 8:06 AM , Adisha said...

Thank you All !!

Unfortunately, spent valentines alone, and am still waiting to celebrate a Very belated Valentines with my hubby!! :)

 
On February 18, 2009 at 8:15 AM , Unknown said...

Hey Adisha Really Nice post...
the way you expressed it was awesome...

 
On February 18, 2009 at 10:10 AM , Sucha said...

Good thought & hope the people for you have experssed so well do reciprocate to you!

 
On February 19, 2009 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous said...

awww such a sweeett post
Hope you had a great valentines day too.

..•*”˜˜”*°•..
.(\_/).(¯`♥´¯).
.( . .) `*.¸.*´
c('')('')̡ ̴̡ı̴̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡.̡̡̡ ̡
˜”*°•♥•°*”˜
˜”*°•♥•°*”˜

 
On February 27, 2009 at 8:34 AM , Adisha said...

@ kunal - Thanks a ton !!

@ Sucha - Well, times change, people change, but the memory of the love I've shared with them remains, and then there are always new people who come into my life and shine bright :)

@ cutestangel - Thanks dear. As I wrote above, my valentines was spent away from hubby, but With family and friends :) so, over all, not bad !!!