Author: Adisha
•Monday, December 15, 2008
It's been a long time since I've posted anything. I wonder why that is. Not from lack of desire. But there's just too much going in rather than coming out. I sat many days open to my screen looking at it blankly hoping One thing pops up. I calculated the other day and I've read an almost a 100 books in the past year. Life seems to have come to a standstill of sorts and lots has been amounting to nothing and vice versa at times. That's besides the point though.

Today is about some of what I've been enjoying.

Author Fern Michaels - Totally refreshing, flowery writing. Her smart alec quips and girly comments leave me with a smile. Fantabulously loud characters and vibrant heroines. Something different from the usual thrillers I tend to pick up.

Series Raising the Bar - A different perspective of the law, from the point of view of those who are helpless and willing to change for the better. People who commit crimes or are just tangled up in the system and fighting for a way out. Truly amazing. I'm not ashamed to say, I'm moved by each episode.

Series Leverage - For those who enjoy fast paced, well thought out plans with a dose of action, willy repartee, amazing acting all put to use outwitting the bad guy. People who enjoy movies like The Italian Job, Oceans Eleven, Mission Impossible etc , will surely get a kick out of this one.

Book I Didn't Mean That - Ever had the feeling you need a few guidelines to tell you how to handle people who irritate the hell out of you. Or sometimes just wish you'd not have put your foot in your mouth. Or wondered why a misunderstanding occurred. This book is for you. I'm going to be dedicating a blog to it myself soon. So those of you interested, stay posted !

Well that's it for today. I'm updating my blog to have books I've read and enjoyed, series, movies, etc. Would love it if those of you who come by here would put in some of what you enjoy as well ...

Till later then !!!
|
This entry was posted on Monday, December 15, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 Spin Offs:

On December 16, 2008 at 8:06 AM , Anonymous said...

hmm, great dear...
I also enjoying reading..but not getting time or its like studying course books its so boring that not like to study other books.

 
On December 16, 2008 at 9:54 AM , Adisha said...

Oh ! I can imagine, Mona. Studying is very different from reading ... I just tend to doze off ... :))