Author: Adisha
•Monday, February 08, 2010
I'm upset these days, unnecessarily I might add. Picking up a single object to put it in it's place seems like a chore for it seems so difficult to remember where it belonged. The physical clutter in my life seems to be taking up space in my mind as well. I need to organize, de clutter and ruthlessly. Make space for thoughts, words, myself and my life.

Today was a productive day. I  put away notebooks and pencils and diaries in all corners. Then I went around systematically throwing away any and all papers I found. Relocating boxes on shelves, as if I was compartmentalizing my thoughts. If only it was that easy. Yet, it was astonishingly theraputic.

I wonder if a trip out of town, to do nothing but write would do the same for me, for that's what I feel I need these days. A couple of days on the beach, removing the stench of the all that's suffocating me.

For now, I'm on my sofa - warm and toasty tickering away on my lappie and this feels just as good!!
|
This entry was posted on Monday, February 08, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

10 Spin Offs:

On February 8, 2010 at 11:06 PM , yojitA said...

breathe!!! :)

 
On February 9, 2010 at 8:01 AM , Ravindra Merthi said...

upset these days -> unnecessarily
huh??? feel the silence of this beautiful scenery n lost urself in that.

PS: a lady handling 3Blogs except her social/professional/personal life n SHE still had time to be Upset....strange:)

 
On February 9, 2010 at 9:40 AM , Priya said...

Its good to clean up once in 6 months and arrange to keep things easy to pickup. Its like motivating yourself.

 
On February 9, 2010 at 1:07 PM , Baljinder Singh said...

Time is the biggest healer...
give sm tym to urself....everythng ll cm oon track....

 
On February 9, 2010 at 4:03 PM , Adisha said...

@ yojita - Innnnnn and Outtttt.... :)

@ Ravindra Merthi - Actually it's 5 blogs ;-) but then these days have no professional life so things are pretty easy going :)

@ Priya - Yup, it's inbuilt motivation mechanism. + you get a lot of inspiration too .. :D

@ Baljindar - Doing that only !!

 
On February 10, 2010 at 12:33 AM , Shruthi said...

I find cleaning therapeutic too except that i don't do it often :P
hope you feel better :)
btw I love the name, Adisha. Its refreshing :)

 
On February 10, 2010 at 6:15 AM , Hemanth Potluri said...

my room is always messey is its not for lucky :).

urs..hemu..

 
On February 11, 2010 at 5:01 AM , Thoughts Over Chai said...

let go and enjoy every moment :-)

 
On February 17, 2010 at 5:11 PM , MangoMan said...

i just wish i could send u a snap of my room! m just waiting fr the session to get over when the rooms get changed!!

 
On February 23, 2010 at 7:27 AM , ani_aset said...

it sure works wonders ..i love doing it and ordering food that day :P