Author: Adisha
•Friday, January 08, 2010
Have been tagged and awarded by Shruti. Have to list 7 things about myself that no one knows. I might just mention a few facts that my blogger friends may find interesting.

* I had taken an intentional break from blogging and am now will slowly and surely pick up the pace as time goes by.

* I spent the last two months that is Nov and Dec in India and two months before that playing farmville and cafeville on Facebook.

* I visited 9 cities during my vacation and attended two weddings. ( more about that in the coming blogs. )

* I would rather be happy than wealthy.

* My ideal vacation would be to laze around on a beach.

* I love roaming around cities but Hate travelling.

* I find it hard to trust anyone, anytime, anywhere yet find myself believing that has to some good in all, well Most.

Tagging - Mukesh, Baljinder, Nikita, Archana, Nupur, Baljinder, Arun

About my break - Sometimes, I find taking time away from some thing that's as addictive as blogging, it gives you time to re boot your system and wipe the slate clean. If nothing else, the experiences mean while give you a lot of write about ... :D
|
This entry was posted on Friday, January 08, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 Spin Offs:

On January 9, 2010 at 9:56 AM , Baljinder Singh said...

Oh!! Nice to see u again....hru?
well..nw I hv been tagged twice, so ll write soon.....:)

 
On January 9, 2010 at 12:33 PM , Unknown said...

Even I was on a break! Welcome back!

 
On January 9, 2010 at 6:37 PM , Priya said...

I know farmville is so addictive. Good for u to take a break and welcome bak'.

 
On January 11, 2010 at 2:43 PM , yojitA said...

u survived!!! glad!!! :)

 
On January 13, 2010 at 5:44 PM , cutestangel said...

Wellcome back to blogging Adisha.I hope you had a restful break.

 
On January 16, 2010 at 12:49 AM , ani_aset said...

welcome back..you were missed :)

 
On February 1, 2010 at 12:08 AM , Shruti Narayanan said...

i have already welcomed u back so many times hee heee... but seriously as i always say, i find ur blog very refreshing. n same pinch on that 'i would rather be happy than wealthy' :)