Author: Adisha
•Monday, January 18, 2010
Back from my trip. Finally all done settling in and pretty much back to schedule.

My India trip. Wow !! Can't really believe I did all that I actually did. Any vacation, though can't really call this trip a vacation, becomes a dream the moment you leave your vacation spot. Makes me wonder if it was worth it all. A hectic schedule, exhausted bodies, make it seem like all you go to do is book a spot in the pictures. Well, now I'm being harsh right ?! It's loads of fun too, doing something different from your usual life.

Where had I gone and what did I do? Well, mainly it was for my bro in law's wedding. So the first month went in shopping ( had to travel an extra 4 hours to Ahmedabad each time ) and then go to receive the remaining family members ( again in Ahmedabad) . Then again went out of town for the actual wedding and came back home for the reception, after which we went on a tour of hubby's relatives to 2 cities and 1 village ( Lucknow, Gorakhpur and Ropanchapra) in 6 days both of which were a good 1 day travel both ways. After which we went to visit my aunt in Goa and then went back home for 4 days. After that we went to my cousin's wedding in Jodhpur, travelled 18 hours back to home town and left back to the states the next day.

Oh! Internim, I attended 4 receptions, a New year eve's function, was down with stomach infection ( the whole time) and fell 3 times.

Sounds crazy right? I personally feel like I've achieved something, like running a marathon.

The best part of the trip was we didn't miss out on anything that we had planned, nothing got stolen, no one got seriously sick/hurt and things went off smoothly. And that my friends' is a lot to be thankful for.

We had a wonderful time, made a ton of fond memories, celebrated new years' with our family, took almost 2000+ pics and danced our hearts out. Not to mention enjoyed some of each city's delicacies ( yeah ! even on my upset tummy :p )

Well, that's all for now. Just wrote pretty much whatever came to my mind about my trip. Maybe a more personal point of view later ...
|
This entry was posted on Monday, January 18, 2010 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 Spin Offs:

On January 23, 2010 at 11:53 PM , Hemanth Potluri said...

new year wishes to u adisha ...its so nice to read ur whole trip to india...welcome back to blogging also :)...hope all is well now ..and waiting to see ur trip pics :)..

urs..hemu..

 
On January 26, 2010 at 4:25 PM , angel from heaven said...

Welcome back to blogging.Missed reading your posts and of course your visits to my blogs also .Its good that you enjoyed your trip ,it sounds amazing.

 
On February 1, 2010 at 12:06 AM , Shruti Narayanan said...

sounds like u had a fun time.. but it showed that u r now a little out of touch with the blogger stuff. the usual flow of urs is missing in this post of urs. but am sure u wil get it back sooner :)

 
On February 5, 2010 at 12:37 PM , Sorcerer said...

long time... really long time i ve been here.
:)

 
On April 9, 2010 at 4:04 AM , Unknown said...

Such a wonderful experience! For sure India is one of the best places to visit especially if you are a tourist because of the beautiful destinations that can be found there from the exotic wildlife to the great beaches and many more!

Agra Holiday Packages