Author: Adisha
•Monday, September 21, 2009
Hmmm. Yup! I've been gone a long time but now I'm back ... I think ! Sorry for being away from Bloggerville for so long. I was just out of sorts in ways. Was I missed ? :D

Well, it's my birthday today. Yup folks ! It was 3 decades ago ( almost ;) ) that I stumbled into this world crying and screaming. :) Yeah yeah, not much has changed you'll say :p Have made a few friends ( I believe ) around here so would love to share the gist of my celebrations with you. Joy shared is after all joy doubled ! And God knows I have halved many a sorrows out here so why not !!

Thursday I was shocked to receive an IPOD TOUCH by Fed Ex, thanks to my generous husband. If that were not enough, on Friday a friend drove all the way from Jersey to Virginia to celebrate with us over the weekend. Another couple joined us and we had an over night party which spilled onto Saturday with a trip to VA Beach with sea food, walks along the beach side and cycling. Sunday was reserved for Brunch and kayaking ( which I tried for the first time and LOVED ) which culminated with loving calls wishing me at 12 sharp from the family. The D day that is today saw me decked up, doing somet light shopping/lunch with a friend and her cutie boy which was followed by some alone time at home with more calls wishing me and a long chat with Mommy dearest. Evening was spent having a cozy, lazy 2 hour dinner with hubby which included lots of laughs and experimenting ...



I owe Most of my happiness to my hubby sweetest but what I'm feeling right now is an exhilaration at being loved - by all those whose lives have touched mine. I am truly Blessed !!

I'd like to thank all those Here too who touch my life in more ways than one with their words and even those who follow me silently for their support is truly inspiring !!

A special shout out to those with whom I've truly connected in the Real sense - Dreamy, Tasneem, Shruti, Archana, Stillness, Hemanth, Nups, Kunjal, Ankit, Baljinder, Yojita, Aparna, Ani, Keshi, Sagar, Arun, Kokonad, , Satan's Darling, Asha, Appy, Priyanka, Anks, Christopher ... and the Blogerrati Community on Orkut !!! If I've missed out any names, I sincerely apologize in advance but you see Old age has it's side effects ;) :))
|
This entry was posted on Monday, September 21, 2009 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

19 Spin Offs:

On September 21, 2009 at 11:57 PM , Amit said...

many many happy returns of the day....all the best!

Amit

 
On September 22, 2009 at 12:58 AM , Ham Actor said...

Of course you are missed :) Good to see you back and wishing you all happiness.

 
On September 22, 2009 at 6:40 AM , Kunjal said...

Belated happy birthday:)
yes you were missed!!!hope to see you more frequently:)

 
On September 22, 2009 at 7:53 AM , ani_aset said...

hey a very happy birthday adisha :) god bless you

 
On September 22, 2009 at 10:41 AM , Archana said...

Yayyy you being MIA was highly deafening! So good to see you back. :) And double yay for birthdays! Happy birthday darling! Your husband is amazing, an iPod touch is the ultimate gift, hehe. I got one for my bday earlier this year too! And I love it. I organize my life on it, and go application download happy. You'll know what I mean once you get the hang of it. It's addicting. :)

Welcome back to the blog world! <3

 
On September 22, 2009 at 12:23 PM , Hemanth Potluri said...

Happy Birthday Adisha...:)...

thats lovely u got a new ipod...:)..and i hope u enjoyed it to the most...

and those moments u enjoyed in the weekend...never forget them...treasure them :)..have a lot of fun...take care..

urs..hemu..

 
On September 22, 2009 at 11:18 PM , Neelima Vallangi said...

many many happy returns of the day!
great that you had a great day.. :D

 
On September 27, 2009 at 4:58 AM , Kunjal said...

just wanted to tell you about 55 fiction contest.Please see the details here http://www.thecolorsmagazine.com/

 
On October 2, 2009 at 2:04 PM , nups said...

hey Adi
sorry pasl... this is real late.... but neverthless have a fab year ahead... may each day be more glorious than the previous one :)
till ur next bday greets u !!
loadsa love :)

 
On October 2, 2009 at 3:06 PM , Tranquility Speaks said...

A belated Happy Birthday Adisha :) So good to know you had a grand time!

I am humbled to find my name in the list of people whom you connected with. Thank you so much!

-Loads of love from Stillness :)

 
On October 5, 2009 at 11:22 AM , angel from heaven said...

Belated birthday wishes ,wishing you a super year ahead and welcome back to the blogging world.

 
On October 6, 2009 at 12:06 PM , Shruti Narayanan said...

of-course u were missed badly... no questions there... but i find u still disappearing again :)

that was a g8 birthday celeb for u n glad that u enjoyed ur day. best wishes for ur life... cya around. come back soon!!

 
On October 7, 2009 at 2:26 PM , Mukesh Kothiyal said...

hey adisha,
belatd happy b'day, wishin u to enjoy dis day wid d same zeal fr evry cumin yr in ur lyf :)

PS : yeah! u missd one :(

 
On October 8, 2009 at 9:51 AM , Mahesh Sindbandge said...

happy birthday adisha.. :)

long time no see??

 
On October 18, 2009 at 1:49 PM , yojitA said...

sweeet!!! n belated happy birthday adi!!! :)

 
On October 19, 2009 at 10:49 AM , Zyenab said...

Awesomenesssss! Ipod touch, hubby, frnds, love! what more could one want? Happpy for you and belated birthday wishes! enjoy =)

 
On October 25, 2009 at 11:01 AM , Karthick said...

Ooops!!

Belated Birthday Wishes, Wish U have a great year ahead with all the joys of life!!

 
On December 29, 2009 at 10:00 AM , Shruti Narayanan said...

long time no c!! really missing u.. get back to blogger soon... u r tagged. pls check my blog and accept the award :)

 
On July 29, 2010 at 8:48 AM , Napster said...

Really shareable things abt birthday and good to see yur birthday experience !!