Author: Adisha
•Saturday, July 23, 2011
So, I'm a stay at home mom, living in the US of A, taking care of the a little tyke whose as much of a handful as he is JOY !!

That's my life these days. Making decisions every two minutes that are concerned with where he goes, what he does, what he eats and his sleep. I don't know what I'm doing most of the time as I try every single piece of advice I get off friends and the Internet hoping it's the right thing to do.


I look back at the years when DRAMA was the name of the game. I lived life on my terms while feeling suffocated at every step. And that someone was usually a person I cared for deeply. I used to pray that one fine day a ray of understanding would shine down and everything would just untangle by itself.

If I compare the two lives, I'd pick my life today in a snap but that doesn't mean I'm not thankful for the experiences I picked up along the way.

Do I wish some of the knots would just disappear? Most definitely. Do I wish I could bang some others into oblivion? Absolutely. But then if I would have known better at that time, that would be I was an all knowing being at a very young age. 

And in any case, time did pass and the threads untangled eventually and now I use the same threads to weave patterns that are simply exquisite.


|
This entry was posted on Saturday, July 23, 2011 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 Spin Offs: